infos-accessibles.fr - the website that makes easier administrative procedure for everyone
- People with sensory, cognitive or mental disability;
- People who have difficulties with written French language because of their social background or because they are newly arrived in France;
- Any people who need information about this kind of procedure.
This site is accessible for everyone, based on three criteria:
- Technical accessibility: the website matches WCAG requirements (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines)
- Ergonomic accessibility: a simple user scenario based on 3 steps: 1/ I choose a situation, 2/ I answer precise questions, 3/ I get an individualised to-do list
- Accessibility of the contents: easy-to-read texts, and videos in sign language with subtitles and voice-over (undergoing production).
The website can be used:
- Independently by people with disability or reading difficulties;
- or as an educative tool by professional or family caregivers.