Good Practice 2014
Category: Projects, proposals, methodologies and studies
LesZIGS, Le design en partage
The Sherwood Park is a leisure park within nature. It is based in “île de france” region close to Bourget. It welcomes school groups, professionals and families. All activities are built around the theme of Sherwood Forest and Robin Hood.
LesZIGS, following a meeting with the employees, we have pointed out necessary actions to make the park accessible to all. This will lead to build outdoor furniture, sport facilities, signalling system and communication documents.
Fields of intervention:
- See to it that the groups and families can have fun and have a walk in the forest and the meadow together.
- Grounds and courses accessible to allow access to people on the all site.
- Better design of public amenities (garbage, lockers, toilets...).
Points of care:
- Access from SNCF station.
- Reception and Park entrance.
- Different activities (tree climbing, educational course, “meadow”, archery…)
In order to implement the different employees and visitors use storyline we still have to meet:
- All ages group organizers.
- Teachers and educators who are at the moment visitors of the park.
- The families and groups of desirable access people and other disabled people.
- Forestry professionals to release pedagogical axes and razing awareness to nature.
- Human engineer.