Good Practice 2014
Category: Projects, proposals, methodologies and studies
The Company “The White Cube” commissioned the drafting and implementation of an Accessibility Plan for the temporary exhibition Bastions with the involvement of Calícrates.
This was an activity open to all audiences, hence a plural and diverse participation expected.
The objectives of the temporary exhibition are:
- Improve the autonomy of visitors.
- Naturalize the use of access features in cultural activities.
The event had:
- A barrier-free exhibition room.
- Accessible furniture for people in wheelchair.
- Magnetic induction loop.
- Interpreters in Spanish sign language.
- Easy to read summary.
- Explanation in braille.
- Tactile models.
- Guide to care visitors with disabilities and training of staff.