Aims and scope
The Design for All Foundations is an International
Non-for-Profit organisation founded in 2001.
We aim to:
- Research, knowledge development, promotion,
application and dissemination of Design for All
in companies, public, private and education organisations,
designers (in the sense of any professional able to
modify spaces, products or services) but also aiming to
reach individuals, as citizens or consumers, to achieve
a more equitable and cohesive society.
- Promote collaboration and local and international
experiences exchange at any level.
- Disseminate Good Practices.
- Promote citizens engagement
in all aspects related to dignity, quality of life and
- Develop innovative projects aiming at:
- Quality of life
- Equal opportunities